Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles
Paniotto Law Firm is specializing in both major fields of immigration practice : representation in immigration courts and application for visas and permanent residency in the US. based on political asylum, employment and family. Deportation proceedings in immigration court, deportation of illegal aliens, deportation of permanent residents with serious criminal record, deportation of illegal aliens who recently crossed the border, deportation of aliens who overstayed their visas, deportation of asylum applicants who were referred to immigration court by the Los Angeles asylum office, deportation of NACARA applicants who were found ineligible for NACARA relief and were referred to Los Angeles Immigration court – all these are deportation proceedings where representation of a qualified immigration lawyer may make a difference between staying in this country and being deported.
Likewise due to a large foreign student and foreign visitor population from countries with unstable political systems, a qualified immigration lawyer in Los Angeles must be ready not only to file a change of status application, to change status from J1 visa to F 1 visa, to change status from B1/B2 visa to F1 visa, handle work travel program, but also file for political asylum for those students who have been in the U.S. for less than 1 year and fear persecution in their native countries based on race, nationality, political opinion , religion or social group. Our immigration law firm is available to assist the applicants for political asylum who have bona fide fear of persecution in their countries even if these applicants overstayed their visas as long as their presence in the U.S. did not exceed one year.
Additionally, immigration lawyer in Los Angeles must be prepared to assist applicants in filing labor certification, H1B / H2B application, E2 visas and various other visas/adjustment of status applications based upon employment and entrepreneurial activities. We provide these services as well. However, it is important to understand that immigration lawyers in Los Angeles and other areas are supposed to only prepare your paperwork and it is your responsibility to find a sponsor employer.
Our immigration attorney Dmitry Paniotto represents aliens in Los Angeles immigration court, Lancaster Immigration court, Otay Mesa detention facility and San Diego Immigration Court. There are many good immigration lawyers in Los Angeles, available to apply for visas and represent the large population of illegal undocumented immigrants subject to arrest, detention and deportation by immigration service, homeland security department and ICE. However, ask yourself:
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles are giving out their cell phone to their clients?
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles are available to speak to you directly in Spanish or Russian without interpreters and intermediaries?
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles are accepting phone calls from new clients directly and answering messages from new clients directly and immediately (and not through brainless answering service) on weekends? Evenings? Anytime?
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles will give you first free consultation?
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles will be available for you on a walk in basis without an appointment?
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles are ready to offer you a flexible and affordable payment plan?
- How many immigration lawyers in Los Angeles are ready to beat the paralegal prices for preparing your adjustment of status application, fiancée visa application, H1B visa application, family petition, student visa?
To all these questions we proudly answer: NOT MANY, BUT WE DO!! Our immigration lawyer Dmitry Paniotto is one of the few immigration lawyers in Los Angeles who actually puts his cell phone number on his business card, one of the few immigration lawyers in Los Angeles who prefers direct communication with new clients, who speaks both Spanish and Russian. Our immigration lawyer Dmitry Paniotto is one of the few immigration lawyers in Los Angeles who will answer your phone call on a weekend and will meet you in his office after work for a first free consultation and will meet you in his office on a walk in basis. Our immigration lawyer Dmitry Paniotto has a a record of offering affordable and reasonable prices and payment plans to the firms' clients.
Our immigration law firm is based in the center of Los Angeles, two blocks west of the intersection of Normandie and Wilshire and across the street from the famous BCD TOFU HOUSE where after consultation with us you can enjoy a variety of delicious Korean cuisine meals. We are conveniently located at a distance of a twenty minute drive from the Los Angeles immigration court and 300 N Los Angeles Street Immigration building. Dmitry Paniotto is an immigration lawyer in Los Angeles who offers legal representation for the immigrants and their relatives, for illegal immigrants, for F1 students, J1 exchange visitors, B1B2 visitors and others in greater Los Angeles area and beyond.
Spanish speakers refer to Abogado de inmigracion Los Angeles for more information.
- POLITICAL ASYLUM FOR DETAINEES
- El Proceso De Asylo Politico Para Personas en El Tramite De Deportacion
- Deferred Action/Executive Order And Criminal Record
- Orden Ejectiva Accion Diferida Y Antecedentes Penales
- Presidential Executive Action
- Accion Ejectiva Presidencial
- WARNING 11-1-2012
- EL AVISO 1-11-2012
- Obama Amnesty for Young People Dream act of 06-05-2012
- Amnistia para los Jovenes Dream act del 06-15-2012
For Current Clients
All IN-PERSON consultations are free
(no phone consultations)
Visa consultations: $200
Fiancee visa consultations : FREE
Click here for more details